Please familiarize yourself with our Terms & Conditions carefully before making use of this website and its contents. Your use of this website is solely based upon your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions included herein. By using this website, you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any section of certain Terms & Conditions, you must not make use of this website. AirlineReservationServices reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion without informing you.
All the products and services provided and assured by AirlineReservationServices are subject to payment before departure of the flight. The Organization reserves the right at any time and due to any reason:
· To cancel a ticket before the departure date. If cancellation occurs, its liability would be limited to refunding the money paid by the Traveler towards the ticket. The prices as having been quoted in the AirlineReservationServices website/quotation are in USD. The AirlineReservationServices also reserves the right to amend these costs in case of currency fluctuation, changes in various exchange rates and/or fuel cost before the departure and to the surcharge accordingly. All such price increases must be fully paid for whenever the need arises. It is the liability of the Traveler/Group to ensure to hold valid travel documents such as passport and Visa until the trip ends. In case any such travel document like visa has been refused, expires or has been cancelled by the authorities, the passenger would have to deal with all the possibilities arising from it and to meet all expenses used. The Organization would have no responsibility whatsoever in regards to the above matter(s). The Ticket Cost does not include Insurance Premium cost. The Traveler/Group would have to pay towards any such premium costs themselves. AirlineReservationServices will not be liable to any traveller for refund, compensation or even claim for reducing the number of trip days or for postponement, cancellation or re-routing of any specific scheduled transport service due to some reason such as fog. The rules in regards to cancellation charges/refund would be applicable.
The content and information used on this Website (which includes but is not limited to price as well as the availability of travel services) and the infrastructure that is used to provide such information is either proprietary to us or our affiliates or suppliers. While you may make your travel itinerary’s copies, for travel or reservations booked via this Website, you also agree not to modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, publish, reproduce, license, transfer or sell any information, products or services and software obtained via this Website. Additionally, you also agree not to:
· Make use of this Website or its content for any form of commercial purpose
· Make any tentative, false or deceptive reservation
· Access or copy any information or content of this Website by using any automated means or by any manual process for any specific purpose without obtaining relevant authorization from us
· Violate the restrictions of this Website or try to bypass other measures being engaged to prevent/limit this Website’s access
· Take any form of action that may or does impose, in our discretion, some unreasonably high load over our infrastructure
· Deeply link any section of this Website (that includes, without limitation, the path of purchase for any travel service(s)) for any function without our authorization
· Frame, copy or otherwise incorporate any segment of this Website into some other website without seeking prior authorization from us If your booking shows any sign of fraud, abuse or any other form of suspicious activity, AirlineReservationServices may cancel any travel/service reservation(s) that is associated with your name or email ID. If you have carried out any fraudulent activity, AirlineReservationServices reserves the right to prompt any legal action as may be necessary and you may be liable for paying a monetary fine to AirlineReservationServices, which could include litigation costs as well as damages. To contest against the cancellation of booking, please get in touch with AirlineReservationServices Customer Service.
Besides the travel supplier's cost and fees, AirlineReservationServices may charge an added service fee which has been explained below. Also, AirlineReservationServices fees are charged on a per-person or per-ticket basis. See below for more details:
Flight Booking Fees*(each passenger) - All Economy - $0 to $50 Flight Booking Fees*(each passenger) - All Business/First - $0 to $100 *Based on Ticket Price Passenger types = Adult, child, senior, infant, student, military. All Booking Service Fees remain non-refundable and can change without prior notice. The Government imposed taxes and fees may change. You are liable to pay the final total amount as displayed. Please Note: Service Fee charges are subject to change without prior notice. YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO PAY THE LAST TOTAL PRICE AS QUOTED IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY CHANGE OR CHANGE IN THE SERVICE FEES. Kindly check the total final price carefully.
All post-ticketing service fees are subject to change without prior notice. AirlineReservationServices fees, extra fares collected, and other fees are in addition to airline fees and other charges. Only the final total amount is charged from you. Government-imposed taxes and fees may change without prior notice and you will be charged the final price as shown.
1. Some of the fares we sell are non-refundable, so you are bound by the Terms & Conditions of the fares. The airline Refunds/Future credits depend upon the fare rules, policies and measures.
2. Please note that flights must be taken in the sequence they appear on your booking confirmation or e-ticket. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options.
3. Special Services: These are available only on a Request Basis and remain completely subject to each air carrier’s review and approval process.
4. Name Misspelling: The name of travellers on their air tickets do not match with their passport or other accepted government ID
5. Visa/Passport: To process a request, you need to submit a Visa/Passport decline letter
6. Baggage: It is advised to keep all your receipts and baggage tags handy
7. No- Show: Documents supporting why you were not able to make scheduled departure are mandatory
8. Denied Boarding: Document stating the reason why you were denied boarding of your scheduled departure is compulsory
9. Duplicate Tickets: To process a refund request, you will be required to submit copies of all tickets, reflecting the same itineraries booked with us.
The government-imposed taxes and fees including any applicable airline imposed fees are either added in your fare or itemized separately on your checkout page to provide a trip cost. Tax rates in effect at the time of purchase are applied to your ticket price. Retroactive tax rate increases may be the responsibility of the traveller. For international flights, as described below, Entry or Exit Fees may be charged that are not included in your fare or itemized separately on your checkout page. A non-refundable fee per ticket will be applied to the published price of airline itineraries that include more than one carrier. Paper ticket fees, itinerary change/cancellation/refund fees, baggage fees and Entry or Exit fees on certain international flights may also apply to your itinerary, as described below:
a. Online/On-call Ticket Processing Fee: Please note that a nominal processing fee will be levied on all bookings made by you through our website or via our on-call travel experts. You will be required to pay a processing fee of $25 for US Domestic Bookings and $75 for International Bookings, both applicable over the published fare.
b. Itinerary Changes/Cancellations/Refunds: Air travel itinerary changes, if permitted by the airline fare rules, may have a change fee charged by the airline typically ranging between $200 and $300 per ticket that will vary by market, carrier and specific fare rule. Also, any changes made with AirlineReservationServices to your itinerary will incur a per ticket processing fee.
c. Baggage and Other Ancillary Airline Fees: Airlines may require you to pay additional fees at the airport for certain services. For example, if you exceed certain limits as dictated by the airline, such as the number of bags or weight allowed, and some airlines do not offer a free baggage allowance. During the booking process, AirlineReservationServices provides a summary of key terms of an airline’s baggage fees, but each airline should be consulted for complete information about its baggage and other ancillary fees.
d. Entry/Exit Fees: If you are travelling internationally, some countries or airports charge fees upon entering and/or exiting the country. These fees are not included in the ticket price, or the taxes and fees we display on our website before purchase. For more information on a specific country's entry/exit fee, we suggest that you visit www.travel.state.gov before departure.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, federal mediation law, and for reservations made by U.S. residents, the laws of the state in which your billing address is located, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that doesn’t give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including, without limitation, this very paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and AirlineReservationServices as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website. Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with regards to such use. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable - the validity, legality, as well as the enforceability of all the remaining provisions, will in any way not be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of this Agreement at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future. This Agreement (and any other terms & conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and AirlineReservationServices with regards to this Website, our services and your dealings and relationships with us, and it supersedes all prior/contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and our panel. A printed version of this Agreement and any notice given in electronic form shall also be admissible in judicial, mediation or any other administrative proceedings to the same extent and subject to same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, organization, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Minors Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to purchase, cancel or modify any services available through AirlineReservationServices.